Apple Watch SE (40mm, GPS + Cellular)
OverViewApple Watch SE is driven by a dual-core S5 chip processor and W3 wireless chip, Apple Watch SE runs on a new WatchOS 7 with PowerVR graphics. It has 32 GB of memory storage and can withstand water up to 50 m deep. Available with...
Apple Watch SE is driven by a dual-core S5 chip processor and W3 wireless chip, Apple Watch SE runs on a new WatchOS 7 with PowerVR graphics. It has 32 GB of memory storage and can withstand water up to 50 m deep. Available with cellular to let you go without your phone.
Apple Watch SE is water-resistant 50 meters. So dive right in and start tracking your splits and sets in the pool, or even map your route in open water.
Apple Watch SE Specifications:
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Processor: S5 chip dual-core processor and W3 wireless chip
- GPU: PowerVR
- Software: WatchOS 7
- Water resistance: up to 50m
- Battery: 18hrs
- Battery Life: Li-Ion, non-removable, Wireless charging
- Color: Silver, grey, and gold
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you