- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU Adreno 618
- Card Slot No
- RAM 8GB RAM
- Internal Memory 128GB
- Main Camera 48 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), TOF 3D camera
- Main Camera Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Main Camera Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@480fps
- Front Camera Triple Motorized pop-up rotating main camera module
- Front Camera Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery
- Charging Fast battery charging 25W
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Connection Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+
- Weight 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Dimension -techincal 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm (6.50 x 3.01 x 0.37 in)
The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy A80 is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3700mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A80 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A80 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 runs One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy A80 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A80 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A80 supports face unlock.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 measures 165.20 x 76.50 x 9.30mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Angel Gold, Ghost White, and Phantom Black colours. It bears a glass body.