1. Does Choicemandu charge any amount as registration fee to register an account?
No, registration is free, we don’t charge any amount from the user to register and create an account.
2. What is the method of payment for purchase?
We have only Cash on Delivery (COD) as of now. Other payment options will be provided in near future.
3. Do you deliver your products all over Nepal?
We currently deliver the products in major cities of Nepal i.e. Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, Biratnagar, Itahari, Dharan, Chitwan, Pokhara, Butwal, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Dhangadhi, etc.
4. What are the delivery charges?
The delivery charge depends upon the place of delivery. However, the amount shall not exceed NRs. 150 for delivery in major cities of Nepal.
5. How long does it take to get the products delivered?
We are committed to make the delivery within 24 hours within Kathmandu Valley. However, the delivery time shall not exceed 72 hours in other major cities of Nepal. The mentioned delivery hours excluded public and national holidays.
6. Where is your store located? Can we visit and purchase products from your store physically?
Choicemandu is only an online market place and we don’t have any physical store since we are not the owner of any products being sold on our website.
7. What is your refund policy?
The products shall be returned and the amount shall be refunded only under the following circumstances:
a. If Return/Exchange will be initiated within 7 days of order delivery.
b. The tags on the product are intact.
c. The product are unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
d. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging without severely damaged.
8. If I want to know more about Choicemandu and its services, what are the options available?
a. You can call to our Customer Care Executive at 01-5705141 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
b. You can email at email@example.com
c. You can online chat by going to the online page menu.