Apple iPhone 13 Pro - 512GB
OverViewApple iPhone 13 SpecificationsApple iPhone 13 Pro has 6.1-inch OLED HDR display with a 2532×1170-pixel resolution, Super Retina XDR display and 120Hz ProMotion from Apple. It has True Tone...
- Camera Photo/ Video
- Dimension 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)
- Technology GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ EVDO/ LTE/ 5G
- Weight 204 g (7.20 oz.)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)
- Display Size 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
- Operating System iOS 15
- Chipset Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)
- GPU Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Card Slot No
- RAM 8 GB
- Internal Memory 512GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Main Camera Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Main Camera Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- Battery Li-Ion 3095 mAh, non-removable (12.11 Wh)
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Charging Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) USB Power Delivery 2.0 MagSafe wireless charging 15W Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
- USB Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Siri natural language commands and dictation Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Apple iPhone 13 Specifications
Apple iPhone 13 Pro has 6.1-inch OLED HDR display with a 2532×1170-pixel resolution, Super Retina XDR display and 120Hz ProMotion from Apple. It has True Tone with Wide color (P3). It supports 120Hz and it's HDR Display has 1200 nits of maximum brightness. It has a similar glass sandwich design wrapped with an Aluminum frame. At the back, the camera layout is upgraded with triple camera setup with LIDAR with an Apple logo on the middle. At the front, we get a 20% smaller notch on width and a tiny increase in the height than the previous models. iPhone 13 Pro is powered by Apple’s latest A15 Bionic Chip SoC with a 5nm chip, 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores and a new 4‑core GPU along with a 16-Hexa-core SoC with 2 efficiency cores and 4 high-performance cores, 5-core GPU that delivers up to 50% faster graphic performance than other smartphone chips. It also has a 16-core neural engine that performs up to 15.8 trillion operations per second, enabling Cinematic mode, Smart HDR 4, and more. It has 8GB RAM along with 512GB internal storage. iPhone 13 Pro has an all-new upgraded camera system with a 12MP f/1.5 aperture. There is an all-new Cinematic Video mode on the iPhone 13 Pro for recording videos with shallow depth of field with a cinematic look which capes out at 1080p@30fps.
NOTE: THE GIVEN PRICE FOR THIS IPHONE IS EXPECTED.