Corporate Chanakya on Leadership By Radhakrishnan Pillai
OverViewCorporate Chanakya on Leadership By Radhakrishnan Pillai:Corporate Chanakya is divided into three major sections - Leadership, Management and Training. The author chooses the most apt sutras to provide tricks to achieve success i...
- Author Radhakrishnan Pillai
- Language English
- Pages 176
- Publisher Jaico Publishing House, India
- Genre Business Book/ Self Help Book
Corporate Chanakya on Leadership By Radhakrishnan Pillai:
Corporate Chanakya is divided into three major sections - Leadership, Management and Training. The author chooses the most apt sutras to provide tricks to achieve success in all these fields. in the leadership section he explains the importance of a leader's foresight, vision, enthusiasm and positive approach to handling situations. The author also gives you tips on making effective decisions, time management and creating a lasting impact to generate business.
Corporate professionals and leaders, small and big scale entrepreneurs and even students aspiring to work in the corporate environment can make use of Corporate Chanakya for lasting success. The first edition of this book was published by Jaico Publishing House in 2010 and is available in paperback.
- Corporate Chanakya holds a record for being a book with highest number of pre-release sales for any first book of an author.
- This book derives from the knowledge of Arthasastra, which was an ingenious masterpiece from which lessons can be used in current scenarios to achieve long term as well as short term success.