Himalaya Pure Expression Kajal - 0.30gm
OverViewHimalaya Pure Expression Kajal is made with 100% natural black color and a blend of nourishing ingredients, including Rose, Almond Oil, Triphala, and Camphor, known to soothe and cool your eyes, leaving them looking bright and attractive. This Kaj...
Himalaya Pure Expression Kajal is made with 100% natural black color and a blend of nourishing ingredients, including Rose, Almond Oil, Triphala, and Camphor, known to soothe and cool your eyes, leaving them looking bright and attractive. This Kajal has a smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-lasting formula, which helps you define the perfect expression for your eyes and lets them do the talking!
- High-impact retractable pencil that enhances and gives a bold look to the eyes
- Infused with 100% natural oils and ingredients that provide a soothing effect
- Made using 100% natural black color which is intensely pigmented
- This Kajal has a long-lasting, waterproof, and smudge-proof formula.
- The ultra-fine tip creates precise lines, making it ideal for creating bold makeup looks.
- This product is free from synthetic colors, parabens, and mineral oil.
- Ophthalmologically tested, and suitable for contact lens users
- Rose: It is highly revered for its soothing, cooling, and astringent properties, and historically the rose petals are used for eye washing which helps soothe and cool the eyes.
- Almond Oil: Topical application of the oil is used for its excellent nourishing property.
- Triphala: This time-tested combination of three fruits, Indian gooseberry, Chebulic myrobalan, and Belleric myrobalan is especially used to soothe the eyes and is traditionally used for eye washing.
- Licorice: Reported to be rich in flavonoids, it is known to nourish and soothe the eyes.
- Vetiver: It is used extensively in many products due to its cooling property.
- Camphor: It is reported to possess an excellent cooling property that helps the eyes feel cool.
How to Use?
Draw a neat black stroke along your lower waterline. For a more dramatic look, add a bold stroke on the upper lid.