Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (8+128GB)
OverViewThe design is quite similar to what we have seen in Galaxy A52 and other midrange A series phones of the past. The rear panel is flat, though the edges have a little curve to them. Likewise, the rectangular camera bump now has a sm...
- Audio Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Design 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1mm, 189grams, IP67
- Display 6.5-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory 6 RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Rear Camera Quad-camera; – 64MP primary lens, OIS – 12MP ultra-wide lens – 5MP macro sensor – 5MP depth sensor
- Security Optical in-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, Samsung Knox
- Software Android 12 with Samsung’s One UI 4.1 on top
- Resolution FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 407 PPI
- Chipset Samsung Exynos 1280
- Front Camera 32MP (f/2.2)
- Battery 5000mAh with 25W fast charging (no charger in the box)
The design is quite similar to what we have seen in Galaxy A52 and other midrange A series phones of the past. The rear panel is flat, though the edges have a little curve to them. Likewise, the rectangular camera bump now has a smoother curve. It raises so slightly from the rear panel. On the front, there is a 6.5” Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The screen even refreshes at 120Hz. Overall the device weighs around 189 grams and measures 8.9mm in thickness.
Unannounced Chipset : Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy A53 will pack the new Exynos 1280. The chipset has been previously spotted on the Geekbench and Goole Play Console. It features two performance Cortex-A78 cores (@2.4GHz) and six efficiency Cortex-A55 cores (@2GHz). The chipset is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Users will also be able to expand the storage further using an external microSD card.
Camera : Over on the back, the camera hardware looks unchanged despite the redesigned camera bump. As revealed by the pictures, Galaxy A53 has a quad-camera setup. Leading the line is a 64MP primary camera. There is 12MP ultrawide sensor. Completing the setup are two 5MP sensors for macro and portrait photography.
Rest of the Specs : In terms of battery, Galaxy A53 features a 5,000mAh battery. However, Samsung will only be shipping a charging cable in the box. Users will have to buy an adapter separately. The phone boots on Android 12 out of the box and Samsung is promising 4 years of major Android updates here. In addition, Samsung Nepal is even providing one year of breakage insurance on this phone.