Samsung Galaxy F42 5G 6GB RAM 128GB ROM
Rs 31,999 Rs 34,999 -9%
OverViewThe Samsung Galaxy F42 5G has a triple camera configuration on the back, which includes a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. Autofocus is available for the back camera. It comes with a single 8-megapixel...
- Camera MAIN CAMERA Triple 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) Features LED flash, panorama, HDR Video 1152p@30fps SELFIE CAMERA Single 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide) Video 1080p@30fps
- Display Type TFT, 90Hz Size 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Features Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Memory 6GB RAM 128GB ROM
- Network GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Weight 203g
- Operating System Android 11
- Chipset MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G57 MC2
- Battery Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Fast charging 15W
- Communication COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS NFC No Radio FM radio, recording USB USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension -techincal 167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G has a triple camera configuration on the back, which includes a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. Autofocus is available for the back camera. It comes with a single 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G runs One UI 3.1 on Android 11 and has 128GB of internal storage that can be increased with a microSD card (up to 1000GB) in a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone from Samsung.