Samsung Galaxy M33 5G (6+128GB)
OverViewDesign and Display : The Galaxy M33 5G boasts a similar design as the Galaxy M32 4G. It sports a rectangular camera cutout on the back while the fro...
- Colors Green, Blue, Brown
- Dimension 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4mm, 198g
- Display 6.6-inch TFT, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz
- Memory 6/8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Processor Exynos 1280 (5nm)
- Rear Camera Quad; – 50MP f/1.8 primary – 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide – 2MP f/2.4 depth – 2MP f/2.4 macro
- Security Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Software Android 12 based OneUI 4.1
- Front Camera 8MP f/2.2 (Infinity-V notch)
- Battery 6000mAh, 25W (No charger in Box)
Design and Display : The Galaxy M33 5G boasts a similar design as the Galaxy M32 4G. It sports a rectangular camera cutout on the back while the front still has a tear-drop notch. The device weighs 215 grams and measures 9.4mm thick. Likewise, it will be available in Green, Blue, and Brown color options. On the front, the M33 sports a 6.6-inch TFT LCD panel with an FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
Performance : Powering the handset is Exynos 1280, which is Samsung’s latest mid-range chipset. Based on a 5nm process, it packs two Cortex-A78 cores (@2.4GHz) and six Cortex-A55 cores (@2.0GHz). Likewise, graphics is handled by Mali G68 GPU. This is coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The latter is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. Moreover, the handset boots on Android 12 based OneUI 4.0 skin. The smartphone gets its juice from a fairly big 6000mAh battery and charges via a 25W fast charger. Yet, the charger is not included inside the box.
Cameras : Samsung has fitted a quad-camera setup on the back which includes a 50MP f/1.8 primary camera, a 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor, and a 2MP f/2.2 macro shooter. For selfies, you get an 8MP f/ 2.2 snapper.
Rest of the specs : Other specs of the Galaxy M33 include Samsung Knox security and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Similarly, you also get 5G connectivity onboard.