Redmi Note 11S (8+128GB)
OverViewTo begin, the Note 11S sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution. While the screen size is the same as the Note 10S, Redmi has upped the refresh rate from 60Hz to 90Hz, as well as the touc...
- Audio 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Body 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm, 179g
- Colors Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, Pearl White
- Connectivity Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Display 6.43-inch AMOLED panel, 1000 nits (peak), 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Memory 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Rear Camera Quad — 108MP Samsung HM2 primary — 8MP ultrawide — 2MP depth — 2MP macro
- Security Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Software MIUI 13 on top of Android 11
- Resolution FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- Front Camera 16MP (punch-hole)
- Battery 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
To begin, the Note 11S sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution. While the screen size is the same as the Note 10S, Redmi has upped the refresh rate from 60Hz to 90Hz, as well as the touch sampling rate to 180Hz. The panel has a peak brightness of 1000 nits and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front. Moreover, the phone features flat frames design and IP53 certification for splash resistance. It weighs just 179 grams and measures 8.09mm thick. The Redmi Note 11S is available in three color options—Polar White, Space Black, and Horizon Black.
Performance : Under the hood, the Note 11S is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor. This is paired with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The latter is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. Over on to the software side of things, it runs on Android 11 based MIUI 13.
Camera : In terms of cameras, the device flaunts a quad-camera setup on the back. Its predecessor boasts a 64MP primary camera, however, the Note 11s has a 108MP Samsung HM2 primary sensor. Accompanying this is an 8MP ultrawide, and two 2MP macro and depth lenses. For selfies, it has a 16MP camera on the punch-hole cutout.
Rest of the specs : Moving on, the smartphone gets its juice from a 5000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. And, you get the 33W charger inside the box. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Likewise, on to the audio front, you get a dual speaker setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack.